Esper DevRel 76 is here with important updates. We’ve added a command to push the Google Play account after provisioning and have improved custom reports. You can find the complete breakdown of what’s new below.
- Added a command to push a managed Google Play account after provisioning
Previously, if you provisioned a GMS device without a managed Google Play account, you had to factory reset the device and then provision the device again with a managed Google Play account.
Now, we have added the ability to enable the managed Google Play Store on devices post provisioning. Please contact the Esper team to learn more about this feature.
Bug fixes and improvements
- After a custom report was generated, clicking the ‘Custom Report’ link on the Report landing page would reset the data. This is now fixed, and the correct values for each field will be populated.
- Previously, if Managed Configuration was defined in a JSON template, the setting was not taking effect after provisioning. Now, the extra setting defined in the provisioning template should work as expected.
- The “Update New version of the console available” toast message now appears only when a UI update is available.
- Under Reports, when you click the ‘Email Subscription’ button and edit an email address that has been selected, that email will now be deselected after you save the changes by clicking the green checkmark. Please reselect the edited email if you wish to unsubscribe it from the report.
We’re excited to launch DevRel 76 today, and the Esper team is hard at work on DevRel 77, which is currently scheduled to launch in the last week of January 2022. Please reach out to share your thoughts on how Esper can improve future releases.